FORT BEND ISD AP & Pre-AP COURSE OFFERINGS for Original Credit SUMMER 2014
Registration online: April 1st-June 4th through Family Access
To obtain a summer school registration form, please visit the FBISD 2014 Summer School Link: http://www.fortbendisd.com/departments/academics/special-programs/summer-school
Course selection for the 2014-15 school year will be online from February 10-28, 2014. Window closes at 8 am on Friday, February 28th.
AP TESTING INFORMATION SPRING 2014
Regular registration will end on March 19, 2014.
Cost: $90 for each exam.
CHS AP Total Registration website link: www.totalregistration.net/AP/446784
Late Registration begins on March 20, 2014 and ends on March 26, 2014. There is a $10 fee per exam if you register during late registration.
Students will register online at Clements High School AP Testing Total Registration website link and will be able to pay online through Family Access. AP Registration packets can be picked up from the Commons Office or downloaded below.
The Bulletin for AP Students and Parents is now available. Every student taking an AP Exam should read this booklet. A copy can be picked up from the Commons Office.
Students must return the CHS AP Testing Procedures handout with their signature and their parents’ signature to the Commons Office.
Visit the Clements High School Career and College Readiness Center Calendar for information about college visits and how to register for the college visits.
The calendar can be found at http://chsccrcenter.weebly.com/ccr-center-calendar.html
Policy and Procedure for William P. Clements High School
Correspondence Online Course & Credit By Exam (CBE)
Clements High School students are permitted to register to take a Correspondence Course or CBE from Texas Tech University and/or the University of Texas for the following reasons:
- Correspondence to obtain credit for a course ONLINE
- CBE to regain credit for a failed course (Failing course cannot be below 60%)
To register for a Correspondence Course or CBE:
- Students MUST receive permission and have their counselor sign off for the course(s) they have selected to take.
- After a Course or CBE is signed off by a counselor, Mrs. Schrock will give the student the necessary information to sign up for the course: This includes the website, phone numbers and proctor information. This information will also be used to request student’s Final Exam.
- When the Course or CBE is completed, it is the student’s responsibility to request their final exam from Texas Tech or UT.
** There is a $25.00 proctor fee for each exam. The fee is payable in cash or money order to Clements High School Activity Fund. This fee is nonrefundable once it is paid.
SUMMER AT STANFORD
Visit https://summercollege.stanford.edu/programs/program/high-school-summer-college-students for more information
SUGAR LAND POLICE OFFICERS ASSOCIATION SCHOLARSHIP
Deadline: May 30, 2014